Saturday, July 10, 2010

What kind of marketing can i do for my vacation home rentals businessin DR?

I started 6 months ago have few clients but i would like to have more and more and more, but i dont know how to do it.





Can somebody give me some tips?What kind of marketing can i do for my vacation home rentals businessin DR?
Contact me at platiniumtrav@codetel.net.do


Happy to help you


Happy FeetWhat kind of marketing can i do for my vacation home rentals businessin DR?
Word of mouth, net working, pay a commission to agents Meet the condo owners at their complex and try to sign them up.Get out and meet the tourists. They might be interested in a rental next time around. Good luck.
Real Estate agencies, craigslist.org, plus many vacation rental sites. Just do a search on Yahoo ';Villa or condo rental Sosua'; or replace Sosua with your town and you will find sites to advertise on.
You can Market your service on www.cariblot.com good luck with your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment