Friday, July 16, 2010

Mobile Home Rental Deposit Refund?

I rented a mobile home for a month and a half and now I am moving closer to work, and I wanted to get my deposit back. The policy is:


7 month lease, 15 day written notive must be given, and unit left lcean and in good condition to get a full deposit refund. Now, a little history...


When I moved in it was a rush to get in order since the previous tenant was dead and left over 10 cats and a smoky tinged trailor. The place was not ready on move in and had to wait almost all day. Still the place wasnt ready and had to have things taken out and replaced. Theres nothing needing replacement in this place as everything was done around me living there and there were alot of inconveniences which I do not think I should have had to deal with, they may need the deposit to fix up the place if I leave it a mess and broke down but its immaculate and clean. Should I be entitled to my money back of 300 dollars?Mobile Home Rental Deposit Refund?
You are breaking the terms of your lease by vacating before it expires. You are not entitled to the deposit and the landlord can sue you for the unpaid rent.





realtor.sailor

No comments:

Post a Comment