Friday, July 16, 2010

I just moved into a new home/rental and the bathroom is a good size but old tile floor it's the tiny tiles and?

there like 1/1 inch. various colors of light butter yellow off white and a light gold, the tube and sink and large wall tiles are very light yellow (butter yellow) the house was built in 1948. what can I use to try and restore and get the floor clean and bright again? I have seen ad's for RESTORE 4 for tiles and grout has any one tried this and are there any other products I might be able to buy at Lowe's or Walmart? also the walls need painting what color would bring out the light yellow?


I just moved into a new home/rental and the bathroom is a good size but old tile floor it's the tiny tiles and?
Never paint anything in a rental without first getting the landlord's permission in writing. That is if you ever want your deposit back or even to stay in his good graces. There are many fabulous products to rejuvinate old tiles-just go to your local home center and get the best you can afford- make sure you seal the tile when you are done and it should last a good 5 years versus 5 months. I just moved into a new home/rental and the bathroom is a good size but old tile floor it's the tiny tiles and?
If you just want to clean them I would use bleach. I had the same tiles in my 1947 house and I bought the sticky tiles and layed them right over it. Looks great! and cost about $21.00
Paint the floor tiles white and the walls blue half way down.
  • inkjet refills
  • nyx cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment