Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Is there a website where I can find out average home rental prices (by city) without jumping through hoops?

Hi, I'm trying to do research about places I might move to, and I'm having difficult finding out how much rent costs would be for several reasons:





I do not want to live in an apartment and sites like ';Rent.com'; are overrun with these listings leaving very little room for houses for rent.





I try to look in local papers (online), but several cities I'm looking into are small and don't have anything listed right now -- therefore I can't get a sense of costs.





';Rent.com'; and other sites want me to enter my email address, but I'm just looking for a quick reference about how much rent tends to be based on things like # of rooms, baths, square footage, etc...








Has anyone come across the site I'm looking for?? Just a quick type in of a city followed by results?? Or maybe just a site that shows whats currently available specializing in homes for rent and not apartments ...





Thanks :)Is there a website where I can find out average home rental prices (by city) without jumping through hoops?
In the UK we have a site called www.upmystreet.com its great for finding our eveything about where you want to move, crime schools house prices etc maybe you have something similar over there?














Steven Fawcett


http://www.pat-services.org.ukIs there a website where I can find out average home rental prices (by city) without jumping through hoops?
i would try FORENT OR FORRENT MAGAZINE, that will help you, or contact a real estate agency, or contact the town hall sites of where you think you might want to live and ask them to send you information about the apartments in their towns.
i live in australia and all i do is look up the name of a popular real estate agent LJ Hooker.com and look at rentals, it shows pictures of the houses and prices and everything else you need to know... number of b-rooms bathrooms carspaces fences whatever.. maybe look up some real estate agents names in the places whree you want to live and look for their websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment