Friday, July 16, 2010

What is Assisted Living Home Rentals?

I have a home for rent and thought (Housing) but their payments are too low.





Was told can get (3-people) in a (3-bedroom home) on assisted living for a lot higher rent.





How do I qualify? How does the program work? I live in Dallas, Tx.What is Assisted Living Home Rentals?
Assisted Living provides care for elderly or infirm who cannot take care of themselves .


I do believe one needs a license and staff certification for that .





%26gt;What is Assisted Living Home Rentals?
I think you are confusing assisted living with section 8. The government assists the renters pay their monthly rent and often pays more than the going rate. You need to contact your county housing department to get your property approved for the program before it will be eligible.

No comments:

Post a Comment