Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cheap Florida holiday home rental near Disney?

Do you think this is a reasonable price to pay for accommodation.


Anyone know what the area is like for golf/fishing and nature walks.


thanks.





http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/stevebarberCheap Florida holiday home rental near Disney?
I'm going to be renting a home when we go to Florida this year. So far the best site I have found is www.vrbo.com. They have tons of homes for rent by owner. We are looking at a 7 bedroom for our group but they have lots of 3, 4, and 5 bedrooms too. Check it out.Cheap Florida holiday home rental near Disney?
So that's like $600 for a week and you're 40 minutes from Disney...I would say keep on doing research.





I've lived in Florida (Orlando and Melbourne) for 20 years.
well, Lake Wales isn't exactly NEAR Disney in the sense of most other accomodations... it's nice though. Definitely got nature walks and golf.... I'm not up on who designed the course there, but I will tell you if you're going for golf then you have several options in that part of the state.


I'm not sure what the conversion rate from sterling to US Dollars is, or I'd tell you for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment