Saturday, July 10, 2010

Good Holiday Home Rental Sites ?

Can any body recommend good holidayhome rental sites I have recently bought a property in France and need an idea which ones works ? I have looked at http://www.thatholidayhome.com/home and seems OK can anybody give me any feedback.Good Holiday Home Rental Sites ?
Hi, yes like you I'm new holiday home owner and put my property on 3 sites including the www.thatholidayhome.com, Todate they have given me x4 weeks rentals. They cost 拢50 gbp for 6 months so it has already paid for my investment. i also bought an extra listing for 4 weeks for 拢50. You may want to try holiday lettings and holiday rentals. I have got a 3 weeks from them. Check out my property here is the link http://www.thatholidayhome.com/property/El_Valle_Polaris_World_Golf_Resort__2_Bedroom_Apartment/12231/


If you want any more advice email me, though no calls


HilGood Holiday Home Rental Sites ?
It looks like this is just spam, that you and Hilary are the same person.





That said, the site looks like a waste of time.





vrbo.com is reputable and very inclusive. Also spam and pop-up free.
This one is good too....





www.vrbo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment