Saturday, July 10, 2010

Where can I find vacation home rentals in key west?

I'm looking to go with a party of four or five to key west in February or March.


I've been searching the internet for hours trying to find a decent company/web page.


I'm looking to spend no more that 1,700 on a 3 bedroom... Preferably in Key West itself or the lower keys.


Any help would be greatly appreciated.


=]


Where can I find vacation home rentals in key west?
I really don't think I can help you with your question as I've never been to Key West. I wish that I could say I have, but unfortunately have not. Sorry, but good luck with your search.Where can I find vacation home rentals in key west?
When I was searching for a vacation rental I found this site and it has lots of listings in diff. areas http://homegear.com/r/?q=23125912%26amp;r=1760

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment