Thursday, August 19, 2010

What Are Some Sites/Newspapers That Offer Home Rentals in Mexico?

I'm looking into staying in Mexico for 1-3 months. I am looking for a house/apartment/condo to rent. I would like to know if anyone knows of any websites or Online Newspapers that would list Classifieds for this. I am not looking for a vacation rental. I do however need a place either in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Merida, or Puerto Vallarta, Cabo, or Aculpulco areas. Western Mexico is 1st priority but the others would be fine as well. Any info would be greatly appreciated.What Are Some Sites/Newspapers That Offer Home Rentals in Mexico?
for Cabo, check the gringogazette online. They sometimes have rentals in the classified area.What Are Some Sites/Newspapers That Offer Home Rentals in Mexico?
I use the Locogringo web site. It has a lot of different avenues you can use. Hope this helps you and enjoy your time in Mexico. This is a great site for the yucatan coast area.
mrsclean.com.mx





This is a website for Puerto Vallarta. My brother and his fiancee live there and manage their own little business for people such as yourself who are looking to spend a few months a year there.





I can give you their number if you would like to email me at nbsmith20@hotmai.com
  • inkjet refills
  • nyx cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment