Thursday, August 19, 2010

Web-sites for Home Rentals?

Does anyone Know a Web-site Where I can On and Look at Homes For RENT? Most Of them are just for Buying a Home or Renting an appartment. Specieffically I'm looking for a Mobile Home To Rent in Johnson County Texas, if that makes a difference.Web-sites for Home Rentals?
your local newspaper or try craigslist not sure if it is .com or .orgWeb-sites for Home Rentals?
There's 2 possible sources,


1. Do a google search for Johnson County, TX, then look for a link to area real estate companies that offer ';property management services'; or, even better, look for mobile home parks. Some of them have their own web sites.





2. Do a google search for the local newspaper e.g. = newspapers in Johnson County, Texas'; then go to the ';for rent'; in the want ads section.
http://www.motorhomerentals.com/linklist鈥?/a>


Try above site. You may find a good deal here
Yes, there are several sites. I found them two years ago, unfortunately I can't remember the names. If I find them, I will post the links.





This is very interesting! E-bay bought the company I was trying to locate. They now have houses.





http://www.rent.com
I dont know
i am also looking for same kid of site (:

No comments:

Post a Comment