Thursday, August 19, 2010

Springfiled, illinois vacation home rentals?

I have family in St Louis, Mo area, Dixon, IL area and we are in the Chicago area. We are looking for a mid point to meet and hang out for the weekend. Last year we hotel'd it but that was difficult as we have 14 adult and 10 kids ( ranging from 2-14).


A few years ago , my parents rented a house in Galena Illinois that was like 7 BR and 5 Baths and it as awesome for us.


Is there anything like that in he Springfield area? I have googled and looked at a few rental property sites with no luck. I figure with all the attractions and the lake there.....there might be something.....any help!Springfiled, illinois vacation home rentals?
Try this site. It's call ';Vacation Rentals by Owner';. I've use it in the past and have always found what I'm looking for.





www.vrbo.comSpringfiled, illinois vacation home rentals?
You would have to check with local realtors. Legally you cannot have 25 people in a private home.
Try vrbo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment