Monday, August 16, 2010

Need a managing agent for home rentals?

Are there managing agents that handle rentals of homes? Does anyone have a recommendatioN?Need a managing agent for home rentals?
look in your phone book.Need a managing agent for home rentals?
You are going to want someone close to the rental properties. Nothing online. Look in the yellow pages where they are located.
I use to work for a property management company, and I would ask people how did they hear about our company. We managed over 700 units; from two - 75 unit buildings and single houses.


Some of the most popular answers were:





I asked the lady at the bank for names of companies that bank with them.





I saw your sign in front of an apartment complex.





I looked in the yellow pages under Property Management.





I called the Chamber of Commerce and they give me your company.





I have a relative who said that your company stays on top of things. She is currently renting a place that your company manages.
most real estate companies have agents/offices that will handle being the management for you. Contact one of them, they will give a better price than management companies. Plus, if anyone does want to buy you are all set up with an agent and office already
I am a rental manager. Let me know your area, and I know rental managers everywhere. Contact me landstonegsl@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment