Monday, August 16, 2010

Looking for cheap home rentals in Denver or near by areas. Where can I find?

I want to know about rental of homes in Denver





What are the sources, if I want to take a room for 15 days





Please let me know about sourcesLooking for cheap home rentals in Denver or near by areas. Where can I find?
For just 15 days, your best bet is to stay in an extended stay hotel like Extended Stay America. They have cheaper weekly rates. Here's a list of the locations around Denver:


http://www.extendedstayhotels.com/Locati鈥?/a>





Look for long term rentals at sources like the classified ads at www.denverpost.com, or Craig's List for DenverLooking for cheap home rentals in Denver or near by areas. Where can I find?
IN ';TOWN SUITES'; IS ANOTHER OPTION. KITCHENETTS


INTERNET HOOK UP, IN GENERAL NICE, WEEKLY RATES.

No comments:

Post a Comment