Thursday, August 19, 2010

Has anyone had issues with blockbuster home rentals? I just started and they have meesed up 5 of 6 movies.?

I am with Netflix. Netfix is much faster as far as getting your movies. But I haven't used Blockbuster. They are just trying to keep up with Netflix. I heard soon that you will be able to take the movies in that you rented online back to the store and you will get free movies to replace those while you wait for your new ones to come it. They will send your old movies back for you.So if your plan was 3 movies at a time, when you are finished watching them, then you can take them to your nearest blockbuster and rent 3 movies for free while your other movies come in. And this is all the time, not just once a month. This is what one of the workers there told me. so really I would stay with it. I don't know when it will start, but he was talking like it would be soon. You can't say no to free movies.Has anyone had issues with blockbuster home rentals? I just started and they have meesed up 5 of 6 movies.?
one word for you.. Netflix... i love it..Has anyone had issues with blockbuster home rentals? I just started and they have meesed up 5 of 6 movies.?
blockbuster is wack use that other online rental site.
overall it has been pretty good to me. I have had it for about 8 months now. Once they supposedly sent a movie and it said I returned it the same day which it took an extra day to get another movie however another time they did the same thing however I still got the movie which said I didnt have it so sent me another one. Too bad it was a bad movie and I didnt want to keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment