Monday, August 16, 2010

Netflix vs Blockbuster's Version of at home rentals?

Which one is better, cheaper, faster or what are their similarities and differences. Netflix vs Blockbuster's Version of at home rentals?
Netflix cause they have more dvd renting plans and that's the only service they offer, blockbuster has dvd stores too, so they're not as good :)Netflix vs Blockbuster's Version of at home rentals?
We use Blockbuster and like it because we can exchange our movies in at the store. I think it's a bit higher priced than Netflix, but you always have a movie, and once the store has it, your account is credited and they send another movie out. The turn around time is very fast.





I am looking at Netflix because my husband is deployed for 2 weeks at a time, and with that, he could watch a movie on his laptop.





As far as availability, I don't usually have too much trouble because I can get a new release when I exchange my movie. However, I am trying to watch the Alias series and am locked up at season 3. It's a very long wait for them to mail it, and it's not at the store. So, I wonder if Netflix would have it available either online or have it sent.
Blockbusters, they normally have more dvd's in aswell :)
I say get off your lazy *** and just go to the video store.

No comments:

Post a Comment