Monday, August 16, 2010

Does anybody know a GOOD site to search for apartment/home rentals!?

I am specifically looking for apartments in the Chicagoland and surrounding areas! I do not want random sites but an actual good one!!!!Does anybody know a GOOD site to search for apartment/home rentals!?
www.apartments.com


www.rent.com


www.forrent.com


www.mynewplace.com





Apartments.com is a more user friendly site. You don't have to register your email address and run the risk of getting unsolicited emails. I had this problem with rent.com although the $100 gift card is very nice.





You could also check myspace.com, I have an apartment community that I manage listed on there and I have gotten a few leads from the site.Does anybody know a GOOD site to search for apartment/home rentals!?
I moved into a new apartment about a year ago, and I used rent.com, apartments.com, and apartmentguide.com


Craigslist also has apartment listings.





Rent.com runs a special promotion where if you sign a lease with a place you found through rent.com, you get a $100 cash card when they verify you've actually signed a lease. (The apartment management does this for you). I DID get the $100 after I signed my lease.
www.hotpads.com is a great one.
www.craigslist.com don't waste your time with anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment